Peschiera del Garda
- The reception in open everyday from 8.00 a.m. to 8 p.m. On arrival the camping-guests need to show an identity-document for the check-in. The management has the right to refuse eventual unkindly guests. The camping-rate is charged per night and ought to be paid on departure. In case of check-out after 12. a.m. an extra night will be charged.The units must be vacated at 10.00 a.m. and the keys handed back to the reception.Extra – charge for the cleaning euro 30.
- The number of beds in each units is fixed. No additional guests are allowed.
- Daily- guests are allowed to enter the campsite by foot and, after shown a document, they must pay the daily-fee.
- Cars must be parked in the assigned area by the management. The maximum speed allowed is 10 km/hour and it is forbidden from 11.00 p.m. to7 a.m.
- From 1.00 to 3.00 in the afternoon and from 11.00 p.m. to 7 a.m. any noise that could disturb other guests is forbidden. During the night it is also forbidden to work on the pitch, put tents up, and to drive cars.
- Dogs owners must ask the permission to bring their dogs into the campsite. Owners must keep their dogs on a lead and they are responsible for them for the whole period they are on the campsite. Dogs are not allowed on the swimming-pool area, on the beach and in the toilettes.Besides dog’s owner must take care that their dog do not make the campsite dirty.
- The management of the campsite is not responsible for damages on caravans, tents, car or whatever, caused by natural events.
- The units must not be used from different people respecting to whom made the check-in.
- Camping guests are required to respect their neighbours and the other guests of the campsite. This means that guests are required to leave the area in the same way they find it on arrival. Chemical toilets must be emptied into the special Wc disposal area, but never into the drinking water taps. Whoever damages or removes anything belonging to the campsite will be responsible for that. The management declines any responsibility in case of theft, damage to cars, boats or any other property of the campsite-guests.
WHOEVER DOES NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, WILL BE SENT AWAY FROM THE CAMPSITE.